Desert Fellas T&C
By accessing “desertfellas.com”, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “desertfellas.com”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “desertfellas.com” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “desertfellas.com” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “desertfellas.com” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “desertfellas.com” shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
We ask all our members to enter into this undertaking & agreement with us because we have to be highly reliant on the information given to us by each client in providing the services we offer. This information is central to the crucial consideration of safety. For these reasons & also the very fact it is a personal service, we have to ask each individual driver to make a personal commitment.
DECLARATION & AGREEMENT
In consideration of my being permitted to undertake the activities arranged by Desert Fellas (desertfellas.com):
- I hereby declare as follows: –
(a) I am in good health;
(b) My eyesight is up to the standard required for a UAE RTA Driving Test; and
(c) I am not suffering from epilepsy or hemophilia or any other illness or disability (nor am I taking any medication**) that might make it unsafe for me to drive a motor vehicle or operate equipment as part of Desert Fellas (desertfellas.com) activities.
- I accept that Desert Fellas (desertfellas.com) will not test my fitness or ability to drive any motor vehicle or to operate any equipment associated with its activities but instead will rely on my own judgement of my fitness & ability. I fully understand therefore that I am fully responsible for the consequences of my own self-assessment.
- I accept that as part of Desert Fellas (desertfellas.com) activities I will be undergoing instruction & using motor vehicles & equipment which can involve potential danger or injury. I agree that in participating in such activities I willingly undertake the incidence of such risks.
- I accept that although Desert Fellas (desertfellas.com) does not seek to exclude its liability for death or personal injury resulting from Desert Fellas (desertfellas.com) activities negligence or that of its respective Desert Fellas (desertfellas.com) will not be responsible for any damage to my property or for death, injury or loss which results from the negligence of others. Furthermore, I recognize that I must have regard to the safety of others & act in a safe & responsible manner, acknowledging that, if as a result of my negligence others suffer damage to property, death or injury, I may be held responsible.
* You MUST be able to read a new style number plate from a distance of 20 meters (66 feet). If you need to wear glasses (contact lenses are not allowed because of safety reasons) to do this, you MUST wear them at all times whilst driving.
** You MUST NOT drive under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medicine. Check the instructions or ask your doctor or pharmacist. Using illegal drugs is highly dangerous. Never take them before driving; the effects are unpredictable, but can be even more severe than alcohol & may result in fatal or serious accidents.
NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
When you enter a Desert Fellas (desertfellas.com) event or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur.
By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Desert Fellas (desertfellas.com) and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar Desert Fellas (desertfellas.com) events in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of Desert Fellas (desertfellas.com). You release Desert Fellas (desertfellas.com) and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering the event, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Desert Fellas (desertfellas.com) or the person or entity designated to do so by Desert Fellas (desertfellas.com).
You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.
Images taken by the other members are for you personal use only. You can not use them for commercial purposes. To advertise your personal sponsors, companies, business, etc. For such a thing you must ask for consent from copyright holder (person who took image).